Participation in congress program
Activities of the scientific and business programme of the International Military-Technical Forum “ARMY-2017” (hereinafter – the Forum) are carried out in compliance with instructions of the Minister of Defence of the Russian Federation dated December 9, 2016, No. 205/2/670, and The Plan for preparing and holding the Forum.
Venue: conference halls in the area of the Congress and Exhibition Center (hereinafter – Congress and Exhibition Center) and military industrial complex (hereinafter – military industrial complex) of the Military and Patriotic Park of Recreation and Leisure of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation “Patriot” (hereinafter - the Park).
Time frame: August 22-27, 2017.
Purposes of the scientific and business programme:
determination of the priority areas of developing military science, machinery and technologies in order to create a technology advance for development of perspective and modernization of the existing armament, military machinery and special equipment for the period since 2017 up to 2025;
elaboration of proposals to organize effective cooperation of the Defence Industry enterprises, research and development organizations and military authorities for the purpose to create perspective systems and complexes of armament, military machinery and special equipment (hereinafter – AM&SE);
elaboration of proposals to improvement of the procedure and conditions for implementing innovative solutions, technologies and materials into the existing and perspective samples of armament, military machinery and special equipment.
Science and business programme is planned to be held in the format of conferences, round-table meetings and briefings on thematic sections of the Forum.
Planning and organization of science and business programme (hereinafter – SBP) are performed by the Programme Committee based on the proposals of military authorities, research and development and educational organizations, designers of military and dual-use products considering the purpose.
The events above shall be held in the form of:
business meetings at the Forum exhibition stands.
Within the framework of SBP events the following is planned:
reports and presentations of the Heads (representatives) of the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation, federal and regional executive authorities, leading scientific and educational centers, industrial enterprises and organizations of the Defence Industry of the country;
discussions within the framework of conferences, round-table meetings, briefings and business meetings at the static stands of the Forum exhibition and in meeting rooms on issues of creation of technology advance, implementation of high-technology solutions, technologies and materials into the samples of AM&SE under creation or modernization, military complexes and systems;
discussions of proposals made by the military representatives, research and development and educational organizations, designers of military and dual-use products into solution projects for SBP events.
The heads (representatives) of federal and regional executive authorities, state corporations, the Fund of advanced researches, the Russian Academy of Sciences, higher professional education institutes, research and development and public organizations, as well as enterprises of the Defence Industry of the country are invited to participate in the SBP events.
Thematic sections of the Forum Scientific and Business Programme
2. Armament of all Armed Forces Branches and Arms.
3. Military Logistics.
4. Armaments and Equipment for Radiological, Chemical and Biological Weapons Protection.
5. Navy Armaments and Equipment.
6. Armaments and Equipment of Airborne Forces.
7. Armaments and Equipment of Air and Space Forces.
8. Armaments and Equipment of the Strategic Missile Forces.
9. Armaments and Equipment of Land Forces.
10. Drive Engineering for the Defence Industry.
11. Information, Telecommunication and Navigation Technologies.
12. Geographic Information Systems.
13. Complex Laboratories, Training Equipment and Simulators, Technical Study Aids and Combat Training in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. Testing Ground Equipment.
14. Laser technologies.
15. Materials and components in the Defence Industry.
16. Logistics of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
17. Machine Engineering for the Defence Industry.
18. Medical Support of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
19. Modernization, Repair and Disposal Technologies for Armaments, Military Equipment and Ammunition.
20. Unconventional weapon.
21. Providing for Security of Military Installations and Military Service.
22. Providing for Security of the Russian Federation.
23. Optics. Optic and Electronic Equipment and Systems.
24. Personnel training for the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation and the Defence Industry.
25. Instrument Engineering. Electronics. Radioelectronic technologies.
26. Rocket Launch Sites. Aerospace Technologies.
27. Space Exploration for the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
28. Robotics and Military Systems.
29. Rescue Equipment for Emergency Operations and Disaster Management, Equipment and Means for Firefighting.
30. Equipment and technology of Engineering Corps. Road Construction and Hoisting Equipment and Mechanisms.
31. Mass Media.
32. Military Police Corps Equipment.
33. Communications Systems and Automated Systems of Troops Management.
34. Small Arms and Closed Combat Weapons.
35. Construction, Overhaul, Maintenance and Operation of the Basic Infrastructure.
36. Technology and Equipment of Railway Corps of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
37. Radioelectronic Warfare and Radio Intelligence.
38. Military Uniform and Gear.
39. Power Engineering. Power Sources.
40. Nuclear Weapons Complex.
Procedure for participation in the events of scientific and business programme of the Forum
The Exhibitor’s personnel of the Forum may take part in all events within the framework of the Forum business programme, except for those requiring a special invitation.
Participation in the events within the framework of the Forum business programme with a presentation:
The Forum participants, who are interested in taking part in events within the framework of the Forum business programme, shall submit to the Forum Directorate an application, specifying event title, form of participation (with/without a report), report topic and abstract, in advance (by April 5, 2017).
Suggested presentations are subject to preliminary approval by the event Organizer. Materials shall comply with the following requirements: the length of the abstract shall not exceed two typewritten pages (3,600 characters, including spaces). All materials shall be provided electronically as MS Word files only (Windows, Times New Roman, Font Size - 12, single line space). Without images.
The following data shall be specified in the given sequential order:
event within the framework of the Forum business programme, at which the Participant would like to make a presentation;
topic of the presentation;
full last name, first name and patronymic of the speaker(s);
full name of the entity and the position held;
postal address of the entity;
phone and fax;
text with an abstract.
If the authors represent different entities, the document shall be compiled separately for each entity. A duly drawn-up abstract shall be submitted to the Forum Directorate on electronic media or via e-mail : email@example.com
Arrangement of own events within the framework of the business programme:
Organizations participating in the Forum may submit to the Forum Directorate an application for arrangement of their own events within the framework of the Forum business programme (conferences, roundtable discussions and etc.) not later than April 5, 2017. If such application is approved by the organizer and the Forum Directorate, the Participant shall execute Appendix No. 3 to the Contract and pay the services in a timely manner. The Forum Directorate includes this event in the common business programme and reserves the right to adjust date and time of the event upon consultation with the Participant.