EGO Translating SB, Ltd.
The Official Linguistic Partner
EGO Translating Company (founded on May 27, 1990) is a leading Russian language service provider. The company offers a full range of linguistic services and is the only translation company on the Russian market to have a dedicated department for handling classified documentation certified by the Russian Federal Security Service.
EGO Translating Company provides translation services in 99 languages, covering 50 sectors of economy, with a team of 200 full-time and over 3,000 freelance specialists — account and project managers, interpreters, translators and editors, DTP specialists, proofreaders, language instructors, etc.
The core advantage of EGO Translating Company is its ability to offer a full range of linguistic support to its clients for projects of any level of complexity:
• Translation of all types of documents, in line with current industry standards;
• Editing of translation, including editing by native speakers;
• Interpreting at conferences, presentations, official events, negotiations, as well as during trainings and start-up and commissioning works;
• Desktop publishing of materials in various text and graphic editors, including work with drawings of any complexity;
• Legalisation of translation, including certification of translation with the company stamp, notarisation of translators’ signatures, apostille stamps and consular legalisation;
• Localisation of websites, software, on-line help systems, electronic libraries;
• Corporate training in foreign languages, training in cross-cultural adaptation and communication.
Owing to flawless work, high level of service, compliance with quality standards, constant upgrading of technology and innovation, EGO Translating Company has manifested itself as a reliable and professional partner for major companies —leaders in such industry sectors as power engineering, defense, machine building, automobile manufacturing, oil and gas, agriculture, food processing, medicine and pharmaceuticals, the MICE industry, the government sector and many others. The technology used by the company, including Translation Memory systems, allows it to create databases of concordant texts and glossaries, ensuring consistency of terminology and style.
The company’s quality control system has been certified to the international standard ISO 9001:2008. According to the independent consulting agency Common Sense Advisory, EGO Translating Company is the second largest language service provider in Russia, ranking the 4th in Eastern Europe and the 56th in the world.